BODY FIX BOOTCAMP CLASS YORK
York’s premier inch loss & muscle toning bootcamp class guaranteed
Four weeks with BodyFix Bootcamp, York is all the time you need. Our Bootcamp class will help you change your shape, increase muscle definition, lose inches, dramatically improve your fitness, lift your mood and make you feel healthier in every way.
We have absolute belief in our fitness and nutrition system. You WILL get results by the end of your fourth week with us.
-Fun but challenging workouts tailored for fat loss to make you lean, toned, lighter and full of confidence.
-Easy to follow, nutritious meal plans. You will eat real food. There are no expensive, specialist ingredients to buy. Our simple recipes and ideas will leave you energised and satisfied. The menus are flexible to suit your tastes and lifestyle.
Since 2007 the BodyFix Fitness organisation has been helping people like you to transform their body, lifestyle and attitude towards food and exercise through our group fitness classes and one to one personal training. The BodyFix commitment for 2019 is to help 1000 dedicated people to successfully complete our program.
This is The Ultimate Fat Loss Program and if you work with us, by putting in your best effort, we will use all our resources and expertise to guarantee YOUR success. We take great joy and pride from helping our members achieve amazing results in a healthy, sustainable way.
From your very first day as a part of our fitness community you can expect;
Support-You will be joining the BodyFix fitness family and will receive help, support and encouragement from our friendly, caring instructors as well as the other members. Join a gym who cares about where you are, how you’re feeling and what help you might need.
Convenience-The program requires you to attend 3 x 45 minute classes per week for success. The first of the day is at 6.15am and the last is 7.30pm. You can mix and match across time slots throughout the week to suit your job, family and lifestyle.
Meal Plans- Struggle with knowing what to eat? This plan solves that with 28 days of inspiring menus available from the moment you join. Don’t like something on the plan? Simply let us know and we can provide alternatives.
Expertise- Our staff our highly trained fitness and weight loss experts who will on hand to answer your questions, advise and guide you through a program that really works. It is a system based on strengthening your muscles (to rev up your metabolism), cardio (to burn calories) and nutrition (to optimise your results and metabolism).
Track Record- This program has been proven to work time, and time again. We have helped hundreds of people like you to successfully lose weight, get into amazing shape and look and feel great. Follow our system and you’ll join them.
Customisation- Our program can be tailored for YOU, based on what YOU need, ensuring you reach your goals quickly and with 100% certainty.
Fun- Getting in shape can be fun and addictive! Especially when you experience the great results you will get with us. Our community is made up of people of all different ages, shapes and fitness levels. You will definitely find good friends amongst the members and you’ll be surprised at how much you will laugh while you are here.
At BodyFix, York we have a culture of support, hard work, achievement and laughter. Ours are time tested methods. We will strive to make sure you hit your targets and enjoy your spa day. Attend all the required sessions, work hard, follow the nutrition plan and in four weeks you will be lounging in a jacuzzi feeling happy and confident with the changes to your body.
How does Body Fix Bootcamp Work?
- Group exercise classes with an experienced trainer to coach you through each session.
- Simple easy to follow nutrition plan with on-going support and advice.
- Time based workout structure-each session is designed to provide a full body workout.
- Friendly, fun and welcoming atmosphere.
- Varied workouts
When is Body Fix Bootcamp?
- 45 minute classes 3 times a week; Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Bishopthorpe – 06:15 – 07:00.
- Clifton Moor – 5 flexible time-slots. -6.15am, 9.30am, 12.30pm, 5.30pm, 7.30pm.
- Delivered in four-weekly blocks.
What are the start dates for 2019?
- Block 1: 7th January – 1st February
- Block 2: 4th February – 1st March
- Block 3: 4th March – 29th March
- Week Off 1st April – 7th April
- Block 4: 8th April – 3rd May
- Block 5: 6th May – 31st May
- Block 6: 3rd June – 28th June
- Block 7: 1st July – 26th July
- Block 8: 29th July – 23rd August
- Week Off: 26th August – 30th August
- Block 9: 2nd September – 27th September
- Block 10: 30th September – 25th October
- Block 11: 28th October – 22nd November
- Block 12: 25th November – 20th December
Who is Body Fix Bootcamp For?
- We welcome all ages, shapes and abilities.
- The classes can be adjusted to suit your fitness levels.
- Join a fitness family-enjoy your workout with people who are on the same journey as you.
- Feel motivated, supported and energised.
Why Body Fix Bootcamp?
- Lose weight and inches. -It could be 6 pounds or 60, we will strive to help you achieve your goals.
- Improve your fitness. -Every 4 weeks all members will take part in a workout designed to highlight the progress they have made.
- Tone up with strength based exercise and workouts.
- Improve your health. -Exercise impacts positively on all areas of physical and mental well-being.
Whats included with Body Fix Bootcamp?
- Group screening and assessment session
- Access to Bootcamp sessions
- Mobility, flexibility and nutrition manual
- Recipe e-Books
- Progress monitoring
- Access to our private Members Only Facebook area
- Ongoing individual support from the instructors
- Access to our TurboBox, TurboFit and Stretch classes
The Body Fix Transformation Centre does exactly what it says it does and has transformed me physically and mentally. Over the seven months that I have been attending Body Fix I have lost 7 stone and 63 inches from my measurements. My approach to nutrition and exercise has altered giving me a much health lifestyle and improved overall wellbeing. This has been made possible by the amazing support received from Craig, Ryan and all of the Body Fix members.
Before I started the Body Fix Boot Camp I was unfit and suffering from a range of weight related ailments. I finally decided to look for options rather than joining a standard gym and came across the Body Fix website. The next day I dropped by the centre and met with Craig. I was apprehensive that I wouldn’t be able to join due to my size and nervous about the gym environment. Craig was supportive from the outset and reassured me that I would be able to undertake the boot camp and that any activities could be tailored to my abilities. I left my details and a short while later I had all the information in my inbox with a start date of the following Monday.
I attended my first session on the 2nd March 2015 where Ryan greeted me by name and welcomed me to the centre. Ryan took my measurements and then introduced the block’s fitness test. Each block is made up of 3 boot camp sessions per week for four weeks with a fitness test completed on the first and last session. The first fitness test was the ‘birthday’ fitness test which is made up of a series of 12 exercises (1 for each month repeated by how many days there are within the assigned month).
Later in the day I received a message from Craig asking how the session had gone. I responded to say that I didn’t think I had done very well. This was followed by immediate encouragement from Craig who told me to take things slowly and not be discouraged by any aches. At the next session I was aching however by the end of the warm up the aches had eased and I was able to work through the session.
Over the four weeks I was given a range of support from looking at technique and alternative methods for the exercises I found difficult along with nutritional advice. At the end of the 4 weeks I completed the fitness test again which showed that my fitness had improved. At this point I had lost 1 stone and a total of 20 inches off my measurements. Feeling motivated by results of the past four weeks I signed up to the twelve week challenge.
The twelve week challenge focused me on the overall programme looking at a range of areas to focus on a healthier lifestyle. This included looking at; exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress and energy levels. Over the twelve weeks I continued to gain a massive amount of support from the instructors and the other members including a self-appointed Mr Motivator/John Anderson, offering encouragement throughout the sessions. Following the twelve week challenge I signed up for the platinum membership and decided to try the TurboBox sessions. The sessions uses some of the activities from boot camp along with boxing related activities which adds to the Body Fix experience.
Craig has created a warm, friendly and inclusive environment where you are encouraged to develop personally. There is no judgement and all members buy into the ethos, supporting each other in person and through the use of the Facebook group. I fully recommend Body Fix to anyone whether looking to lose weight, improve fitness or for enjoyment.Peter.H
Body Fix Bootcamp ProgramStarts Monday 7th January
- Rolling Monthly Contract
- 30 Day Cancellation Period
- Minimum 2 Payments
- Access to Full Body Fix Class Timetable
- Access to Private Members Support Group and Resources